Nina Larsen Reed
Photographer, educator, and all-around business nerd
You might be asking yourself “who the heck is this chick, and why would anyone want to learn from her?” And I get it.
I’m not Insta-famous, I haven’t won a Rangefinder award, and I’ve only been a wedding and elopement photographer for four years.
But I know what works.
I booked 33 weddings and made six figure revenue in my first full year of photographing weddings. I increased my profits by 45% in year two. I went from booking my first $750 Craigslist wedding to booking a $5000 elopement in sixteen months. I had my best revenue year ever in 2020, while doing 10 fewer weddings than the year before.
And more importantly than numbers: I love my job and my couples. I don’t spend long evenings editing, and I take plenty of time off to go hiking, travel the world, and snuggle with my husband and cats.
If you want to learn how you can get these kinds of results while creating a life and business that you love, I’m here to help.
Pick up some free learning from these podcast episodes where I’ve been interviewed!
Bokeh Podcast (episode 456): How to Create Valuable Lead Magnets
SEO for Photographers Podcast (episode 11): Cornerstone Content
The Tog Republic (episode 97): How to Create a Strategy for Your SEO
Momentum (episode 22): The Benefits of Having a Hyper-Niche
Six Figure Photography Podcast — coming soon!
Topics I Love
- building authority and becoming a trusted expert
- content creation over traditional blogging
- nurturing offline relationships and getting on preferred vendor lists
- creating content that both Google and your ideal couples will love
- speeding up and optimizing your website
- getting more done in less time with automations
- tracking data to make better business decisions