I don’t know about you (yet), but my favorite way of learning has always been one-on-one, where I can have the teacher’s undivided attention. That’s why I love teaching other photographers one-on-one via mentor sessions on video chat.
When you come prepared to a mentor session with a clear goal of what you want to learn and a list of questions, you can get as much out of a one hour session as an all-day group workshop.
No small talk, just straight to business: how can I help you?
• building authority and becoming a trusted expert
• setting up and getting the most from your CRM
• building offline relationships and getting on preferred vendor lists
• creating content that both Google and your ideal couples will love
• speeding up and optimizing your website
• getting more done in less time with automations
• crushing client calls without following a stiff script
• anything else you think I’m the right person to teach you